What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect may vary depending on the specific circumstances of collection. However, the types of personal information we gather and retain about you at Code932 may include:
• Identifying information, such as your full name and date of birth.
• Contact information, including your address, email address, and telephone/mobile number.
• Personal information associated with employee usage of Code932 systems and devices for personal purposes (e.g., transaction history).
• Usernames and passwords that you create when registering for an account with us.
• Your organization and job title, particularly if your organization has business dealings with Code932.
• Information regarding your occupation and the employer organization.
• Details of any products or services we provide to your organization.
• Information about how you utilize the products or services we offer.
• Records of our communications with you, including phone calls, emails, text messages, online interactions, and in-person discussions.
• Any other information you provide to us during our business relationship.
• Any additional data capable of identifying you.
We prioritize the protection and responsible handling of your personal information at Code932. If you choose not to provide us with the aforementioned information, it may result in the inability to access or utilize our products or services fully, including certain features and functionalities, as well as hinder our ability to respond to your queries or requests. We value your comments, queries, and feedback regarding our products and services. For training, quality control, and compliance purposes, we may record and monitor telephone calls and other communications between you and us. When you participate in surveys, competitions, or respond to feedback requests, we will collect the information provided by you, along with relevant details such as the time and method of your response.
Use of information
We use the personal information we collect for various purposes, including:
• Providing and improving services: We use your personal information to fulfill your requests, deliver our products and services, and improve their functionality and quality.
• Communication: We may contact you to respond to your inquiries, provide support, or send important updates related to our products and services.
• Personalization: We may use your information to personalize your experience on our Website and tailor our offerings to your preferences.
• Analytics and research: We may analyze user behavior and preferences to improve our Website, products, and services.
• Compliance: We may use your personal information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes.
Log data and location information
When you utilize our products and services, including our website, we will gather information about you and your usage patterns. This may include:
• Usernames and password associated with your account.
• Device details, such as the model, device ID, operating system, telephone number, and mobile phone network.
• Server log information, which encompasses data on how you interacted with our products, services, or website. This information may include your IP address, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of usage, and referral URL.
• Your browser or account may employ cookies to collect relevant information (please refer to the section below for more details on cookies).
• Real-time location information.
We gather this information to enhance your experience with our products and services, improve their functionality, and personalize your interactions. Rest assured that we handle this information responsibly and in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information about you through various means, including:
• When you place orders for our products or services.
• When you utilize our online services, such as Customer Communities, as well as other products and services, including our website.
• During your visits to our sites or offices.
• When we visit your sites or offices.
• When you submit queries or requests to us.
• Through your participation in surveys, we conduct or by filling in forms on our website.
• By tracking your usage of our products and services, including our website.
• Obtained from third parties who are authorized to disclose that information to us.
• Acquired from publicly available sources.
• Gathered from online sources, including social media platforms and providers (e.g., LinkedIn).
• Received from suppliers of information products and services, such as companies that aggregate data from multiple public sources.
• When you apply for a job position with us.
• Through other lawful means.
On occasion, we may utilize third-party online services to collect personal information like your name, email address, or telephone number for administering online competitions, customer feedback, and surveys.
Cookies and similar technologies
We may collect personal information about you and track your usage of our website, products, and services using cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer’s browser, generated by the website you are visiting. They help enhance your browsing experience, monitor your activities, and compile aggregated data to provide a more effective service. This may include customizing parts of our website based on your preferences and past interactions.
Cookies can be either session-based or permanent. Session-based cookies are temporary and are deleted automatically from your device when you log out of your account, close your browser, or after a reasonable period. Permanent cookies, on the other hand, are stored on your device between your visits, allowing your preferences and actions to be remembered. We may also allow the use of certain third-party cookies, which are set by domains other than our website (e.g., Google may set a cookie on your browser).
It’s important to note that modern internet browsers offer options to disable cookies, and you can refer to your browser’s help menu for instructions on how to do this. However, disabling cookies may limit certain website functionalities and affect our ability to deliver our services effectively, potentially impacting the user experience.
Access and control of personal data
• We are committed to providing Users with access and control over their personal data. You have the right to:
• View the personal data we hold pertaining to you.
• Request the correction or deletion of any personal data that is inaccurate, irrelevant, or outdated.
• Choose to cease using our Services and request the deletion of your personal data, provided it is permissible by law and does not prejudice our legal obligations.
We enforce stringent security measures to safeguard User information. Our employees with access to user databases or service-hosting servers adhere to strict security protocols. Sensitive personal data is stored in encrypted form to enhance its protection.
While we implement security measures, we cannot guarantee that data loss, misuse, or alteration will never occur.
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that we have unintentionally collected personal information from a child, please contact us, and we will promptly delete the information.
Disclosure of personal data
• We will only disclose personal data if required by law or with your explicit authorization.
• We will not sell personal data to third parties without obtaining your consent.
• We retain personal data for the duration necessary to comply with legal requirements.
We appreciate your trust in allowing us to handle your personal information and are committed to protecting your privacy.